AirStar 40 NEO
AirStar 40 NEO serves up-to 6 simultaneous users.
- Full-color touch screen
- Durable solid-state electronics
- “Smart Alarms”and intelligent controls for trouble-free performance
- Built in diagnostic monitoring and easy settings adjustment
- Comes with Air Techniques’ exclusive NEO Pulse software
- Compact design
- Expandable with a standard Ethernet cable
PROVEN RELIABILITY FROM THE INDUSTRY LEADER
- 100% oil-less, dry air performance
- AirStar Virus-Bacteria Filters are used in conjunction with the Membrane Drying unit and have been independently tested by the SGS Frisenius Institute showing retention of greater than 99.99995% for all particles regardless of size.
- Keep your patients safe from viruses and microorganisms
- Antimicrobial tank interior powder coating
- Exclusive Membrane dryer technology quadruple filters for the driest, cleanest air
- Linear Teflon-bonded piston, long-stroke compression
- Default 85-115 psi (cut-in/out) pressure switch settings
- Easy accessibility to user settings and setup controls from any room
- Continuous system monitoring delivers unprecedented diagnostic control
- Energy-efficient and top industry-proven performance
Vision Monitor brings valuable information from your critical dental equipment directly to those who need to see it. Through cloud-based IoT monitoring, get live status updates, device messages, and the ability to provide remote support and configuration. Whether you are managing equipment from a single office or 200 or more offices, Vision Monitor has features to ensure your equipment will quickly, and easily notify you with detailed, relevant information.
• SPECIFIC: Don’t get lost in charts and information overload. Vision monitor provides clear, pertinent information for you to keep your equipment running.
• SCALABLE: Whether you are monitoring a single office, or 200 or more, Vision Monitor can support your needs.
• SECURE: Encryption and data security up to the highest industry standards
• SENSIBLE: No additional hardware required! Use the existing assets in your office to connect your devices to the cloud.*
*No additional hardware is required to connect to Vision Monitor on equipment with an existing network connection. Connect Box is required to monitor legacy equipment.
|Simultaneous Users||4 - 6|
|Compressor Head||Single 1.0 HP & Single 1.6 HP|
|CFM @ 80psi (Cubic Ft./Min.)||7.5|
|Tank Size (Gallons)||16|
|Voltage Rating (V)||220|
|Voltage (Min / Max)||198/242|
|Panel Breaker (A)||20|
|Wire Size (Gauge)||12|
|Dimensions W x H x D (inches)||30.75 x 32.5 x 21|