AirStar 70 can service up-to 12 simultaneous users.
REVOLUTIONARY COMPRESSOR WITH MEMBRANE DRYER TECHNOLOGY
- 100% oil-less, dry air performance
- AirStar Virus-Bacteria Filters are used in conjunction with the Membrane Drying unit and have been independently tested by the SGS Frisenius Institute showing retention of greater than 99.99995% for all particles regardless of size.
- Keep your patients safe from viruses and microorganisms
- Antimicrobial tank interior powder coating
- Exclusive Membrane Dryer Technology
- Quadruple filtered – once at the compressor head, twice at the dryer, and again as it leaves the tank – to ensure it is cleaner and drier than ever before
- A low-pressure dew point – less than that required by NFPA standards – eliminates damp conditions and lowers humidity levels
- AirStar stores compressed air at a humidity level of about 20% – significantly lower than hazardous levels
- Sized for your practice, Compact shape for space-saving installation
- Linear Teflon-bonded piston, long-stroke compression
- Default 85-115 psi (cut-in/out) pressure switch settings
Vision Monitor brings valuable information from your critical dental equipment directly to those who need to see it. Through cloud-based IoT monitoring, get live status updates, device messages, and the ability to provide remote support and configuration. Whether you are managing equipment from a single office or 200 or more offices, Vision Monitor has features to ensure your equipment will quickly, and easily notify you with detailed, relevant information.
• SPECIFIC: Don’t get lost in charts and information overload. Vision monitor provides clear, pertinent information for you to keep your equipment running.
• SCALABLE: Whether you are monitoring a single office, or 200 or more, Vision Monitor can support your needs.
• SECURE: Encryption and data security up to the highest industry standards
• SENSIBLE: No additional hardware required! Use the existing assets in your office to connect your devices to the cloud.*
*No additional hardware is required to connect to Vision Monitor on equipment with an existing network connection. Connect Box is required to monitor legacy equipment.
|Simultaneous Users||7 - 12|
|Compressor Head||Triple 1.5 HP|
|CFM @ 80psi (Cubic Ft. Min.)||15.0|
|Tank Size (Gallons)||30|
|Voltage Rating (V)||220|
|Panel Breaker (A)||40|
|Wire Size (Gauge)||8|
|Dimensions W x H x D (inches)||47.75 x 35 x 21.75|
|Dimensions w/ Sound Cover W x H x D (inches)||51 x 36 x 29.5|