Mojave DryStar Monitor V7M
Mojave DryStar Monitor is the next generation of dry vacuum systems from Air Techniques and delivers one of the highest suction power of any dry system available today.
SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE. ENERGY EFFICIENCY. ALL IN A SINGLE DRY VACUUM.
- Big performance
- Small footprint
- Low energy usage
- No water or oil used to create vacuum
- Virtually maintenance free
- VFD pumps only spin as fast as needed
- MMC displays systems status and error/fault codes
- Sound reducing impeller design
THE MOJAVE DRYSTAR MONITOR DIFFERENCE
- High flow rate at every operatory, even with multiple simultaneous users
- Additional pumps turn on only when needed (multi-pump units)
- Automatic rinsing cycle cleans the tank and prevents clogs
- Wetted metal parts are nickel-plated or stainless steel
- Easy installation with rugged metal chassis
- Expandable up to 60 users
- Various models are available to fit your individual needs
- For Government and institutional clinics; multiple configurations are available
Vision Monitor brings valuable information from your critical dental equipment directly to those who need to see it. Through cloud-based IoT monitoring, get live status updates, device messages, and the ability to provide remote support and configuration. Whether you are managing equipment from a single office or 200 or more offices, Vision Monitor has features to ensure your equipment will quickly, and easily notify you with detailed, relevant information.
• SPECIFIC: Don’t get lost in charts and information overload. Vision monitor provides clear, pertinent information for you to keep your equipment running.
• SCALABLE: Whether you are monitoring a single office, or 200 or more, Vision Monitor can support your needs.
• SECURE: Encryption and data security up to the highest industry standards
• SENSIBLE: No additional hardware required! Use the existing assets in your office to connect your devices to the cloud.*
*No additional hardware is required to connect to Vision Monitor on equipment with an existing network connection. Connect Box is required to monitor legacy equipment.
|Simultaneous Users||V7M | 7 - 10
2V7 M | 14 - 20
|Horsepower||V7M | 2.1
2V7M | 4.2
|Voltage (Min/Max)||V7M | 198/242
2V7M | 198/242
|Panel Breaker (A)||V7M | 30
2V7M | 30 (x2)
|Pump Dimensions W x H x D (inches)||V7M | 25 x 17 x 21
2V7M | 25 x 34** x 21
|Tank Dimensions W x H x D (inches)||V7M | 29 x 33 x 22
2V7M | 29 x 50 x 23
V7M | 145
2V7M | 145 (x2)
V7M | 75
2V7M | 150
|Mojave Vent-Less Part Numbers||V7MV | Mojave V7; 7-10 Simultaneous Users; 10– gal. Tank, Vent-Less
2V7MV | Mojave 2V7; Dual System; 14-20 Simultaneous Users; Dual Continuum Tank, Vent-Less
(Mojave Vent-Less Vacuum System units should never be used in conjunction with or for the purpose of Nitrous Oxide Scavenging. All waste gas evacuation should follow installation requirements set by local codes and use an air exhaust vent external to the building.)