Surface Disinfectants & Cleaners: Monarch Surface Disinfectant Spray
Disinfection of contaminated surfaces and objects in the dental operatory is an ongoing challenge and an important aspect of infection prevention, and patient and staff safety.
Shopping Info: During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your Preferred Dealer. Once you submit your order, an Air Techniques Sales Representative will place the order with your preferred dealer.
Monarch Surface Disinfectant Spray Kills The Human Coronavirus in 1 Minute and is listed on EPA’s List N. EPA expects all products on List N to kill SARS-CoV-2.
- For further information on Environmental Infection Prevention and Control, download the CDC summary of infection prevention practices in dental settings: https://www.cdc.gov/oralhealth/infectioncontrol/pdf/safe-care2.pdf
- Fast, broad-spectrum efficacy: ethanol based, bleach-free formula kills TB, viruses*, bacteria, and fungi in just 1 minute
- Cleaning and disinfecting in one step saves time and money
- Use Monarch extra-absorbent Dry Towelettes to wipe off any excess liquid on the surface after 1 minute.
- Compatible with surfaces in the dental office – Effective against odor-causing bacteria
KILLS A BROAD-SPECTRUM OF PATHOGENS IN JUST 1 MINUTE
- Bactericidal: Acinetobacter baumannii, Burkholderia cepacia, Campylobacter jejuni, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecium [VRE], Escherichia coli 0157H7 [E coli], Klebsiella pneumonia, Listeria monocytogenes, Methicillin resistant Staphylococ cus aureus [MRSA], Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus [Staph], Streptococcus pyogenes [Strep]*
- Virucidal: Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Herpes Simplex virus type 1, Coronavirus, Human Immunodeficiency virus [HIV-1] [AIDS], Influenza virus type A2 [Flu], Norovirus, Poliovirus serotype 1 [PV-1], Respiratory Syncytical virus [RSV], Rhinovirus, Rotavirus Strain WA
- Tuberculocidal: Mycobacterium bovis
- Fungicidal: Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athletes Foot Fungus)
Monarch by Air Techniques Surface Sisters
|Description||Monarch Surface Disinfectant 32 oz. Spray Bottle|
|Number per case||12|
Online Purchase Instructions
During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your Preferred Dealer. Once you submit your order, an Air Techniques Sales Representative will place the order with your preferred dealer.Add To Cart
Disinfection of contaminated surfaces and objects in the dental operatory is an ongoing challenge and an important aspect of infection prevention, and patient and staff safety.Details