The ScanX Duo digital radiography system delivers chair-side, crystal-clear images in just seconds.
This small and efficient two-track system is capable of simultaneously reading images from 2 PSPs. ScanX Duo accepts intraoral PSP sizes 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4 for patients of all ages and anatomies. With PSPs from ScanX you will never miss important structures due to their larger 100% active diagnostic area. This means increased diagnostic capabilities along with increased patient comfort due to its extremely thin wireless PSPs.
EXCEPTIONAL DIAGNOSTIC CLARITY
- ScanX offers clear and sharp images at a resolution of up to 20 lp / mm, meeting the standards of all diagnostic requirements.
- Capture all areas of your patient’s anatomy thanks to ScanX PSPs that have a 100% active surface area. This means it captures almost 40% more anatomy than the similarly sized wired sensor.
- Once the PSP has been inserted into ScanX, the crisp and clear image appears on your screen in seconds.
Your digital images are ready to be reviewed, archived, or emailed.
"I have switched from film to ScanX digital radiography to reduce exposure time and improve image quality. I wish I had done it sooner."
- Howard S. Glazer, DDS FAGD
UNRIVALED PATIENT COMFORT
- ScanX PSPs are 30 times thinner than wired sensors; flexible, with rounded corners, which provide maximum comfort for your patients.
- You, your patients and your staff are all protected with ScanX barrier envelopes that 100% hygienically seal each PSP.
- A film-like workflow will allow your staff to start using ScanX with confidence, with little learning curve, reducing the need to retake images.
- The slim wireless PSPs are durable and ready for use again immediately thanks to automatic read and erase technology.
- ScanX is the most economical digital solution for all clinics.
- Installs easily, and will work with your existing X-ray system, AC or DC.
- Eliminates the hassle and maintenance costs of the film processor and all its chemicals.
- Durable PSPs don’t need annual maintenance fees or expensive insurance and can be reused hundreds of times.
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||12" x10"x 10,375" (30 cm x 25 cm x 26 cm)|
|Weight||21.5 lbs (9.75 kg)|
|Electric connection||100 a 240VAC +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Resolution||Up to 20 lp / mm (1000 dpi) depending on scan mode / pixel size selected|
|Theoretical resolution||40 lp/mm (200 dpi)|
|Laser sorting||40 lp/mm (200 dpi)|
|Image support||Both processing slots accept photostimulatory phosphor plates of intraoral sizes 0, 1, 2, 3, 4|
|Scan track / PSP sizes||2 tracks|
|Package includes||USB Cable; power supply and cable; 2 PSP guides for each size 2; 1 PSP guide for each size 1; a PSP guide for each size 0; 6 PSP plates of size 2 and 2 of size 0; 300 size 2 and 100 size 0 barrier envelopes; 1 transfer case to transport exposed intraoral PSPs.|
|CPU||3 GHz Intel CORE2|
|Operating system||Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3 or later for an Intel 32-bit processor; Microsoft Windows XP Professional 64-bit Edition with Service Pack 2 or later for an Intel 64-bit extended (x64) processor; Microsoft Windows Vista Business, Enterprise, or Ultimate with Service Pack 2 or later for an Intel 32-bit processor or an Intel 64-bit extended (x64) processor; Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate with Service Pack 1 for an Intel 32-bit or Intel 64-bit extended (x64) processor; o Microsoft Windows 8 Professional or Enterprise for an Intel 32-bit or Intel 64-bit extended (x64) processor.|
|HDD||500GB (200MB disk space to start scanning)|
|Monitor||24-inch SVGA with 1280x1024 resolution or higher|
|Video Adapter||32 MB RAM|
|USB port||USB 2.0 or later|