Air Techniques continues to make the most reliable and efficient wet-ring dental evacuation systems.
- Optional Accessories
- Related Products
- Related News
BENEFITS TO ENHANCE YOUR PRACTICE
All VacStar wet vacuum systems are manufactured in our 200,000 sq. foot New York facility with expertise and care to provide you with a high quality vacuum full of benefits to enhance your practice. VacStars come with a five-year limited warranty for unlimited hours – the best of its kind in the industry.
- Durable high power vacuum pump(s) in a compact design
- Oil-free motor and pump housing ensures no disposal hassles or leaks
- Patented vacuum relief valve ensures consistently high suction levels
- Patented Hydromiser reduces your water consumption up to 75% and scavenges nitrous simultaneously
- Hydromiser recycles water Easy to change solids collector
- For space confined installations specially designed racks are available
- All models comply with the latest UL-60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 standards
Vision Monitor brings valuable information from your critical dental equipment directly to those who need to see it. Through cloud-based IoT monitoring, get live status updates, device messages, and the ability to provide remote support and configuration. Whether you are managing equipment from a single office or 200 or more offices, Vision Monitor has features to ensure your equipment will quickly, and easily notify you with detailed, relevant information.
• SPECIFIC: Don’t get lost in charts and information overload. Vision monitor provides clear, pertinent information for you to keep your equipment running.
• SCALABLE: Whether you are monitoring a single office, or 200 or more, Vision Monitor can support your needs.
• SECURE: Encryption and data security up to the highest industry standards
• SENSIBLE: No additional hardware required! Use the existing assets in your office to connect your devices to the cloud.*
*No additional hardware is required to connect to Vision Monitor on equipment with an existing network connection. Connect Box is required to monitor legacy equipment.
|Simultaneous Users||2 - 3|
|# of Motors||1|
|Water Flow Rate (gpm)||0.75|
|Voltage Rating (V)||220|
|Voltage (Min / Max)||198/242|
|Panel Breaker (A)||20|
|Dimensions W x H x D (inches)||11 x 17 x 11|
The unique formulation is designed for daily cleaning, penetrates, and helps remove line buildup while improving suction performance.Details