VacStar Viper incorporates the suction machine and automatic separation process in one unit.
This extremely compact system eliminates the need for additional separation units and other component systems. Enjoy simplified planning and installation of the entire practice suction system.
SUPREME SUCTION POWER
- Maintenance-free with almost silent running qualities
- The non-contact rotating blades of the turbine create the required vacuum and volume flow within seconds
- The impeller is made of special corrosion-resistant composite which makes it more resilient to humidity and moisture
- A reliable electric motor ensures non-stop operation
- The integrated condensate separator gives a high measure of protection against the ingress of condensate water.
|Dimensions (H x W x D) cm||32x28x28|
|Motor voltage||230 V, 50 Hz
230 V, 60 Hz
|Current consumption||5.5 (A)
|Starting Current||ca. 20 A|
|Power Output||0.8 kW
|Max. volume flow||4 l/min|
|Noise levels*||52 dB(A) w/ Sound Cover
64 dB(A) w/o Sound Cover
* according to EN ISO 1680 Noise emissions; measured in sound-proofed room. The values are mean values with a tolerance of c. +/-1.5 dB(A). Higher values will be achieved in reverberant rooms (e.g. with tiled walls).
24 Month Full System Warranty
All Air Techniques Special Markets product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of installation by authorized Air Techniques' dealer service personnel. Extended warranty options are available based on service agreement.SEE FULL WARRANTY
Register your product now to receive the warrantyRegister