VisionX Imaging Software
The heart of your digital practice Simple, intuitive, and tailored to your needs.
The imaging software for digital workflows in dental practices. From acquiring and editing radiographs and camera images to sharing images via the cloud and planning implants and drill templates – VisionX brings together all of the different threads of dental imaging.
Self-explanatory and efficient
The latest generation of highly efficient imaging software offers a range of additional modules and maps the complete digital workflow of your dental practice. Thanks to the one-click principle, VisionX is quick to learn and intuitive to operate. The design has also been optimized for professional diagnostics so that it offers you the best possible support. VisionX is networkable and works with all current digital X-ray systems and intraoral cameras from Air Techniques. You can also integrate third-party scanning units via a TWAIN interface.
- One-click principle – all of the main functions are only a single mouse click away
- Self-explanatory icons for intuitive operation
- Ergonomic design with simple and well-thought-out workflows for efficient operation
- Modern saving concept – changes are saved automatically
THE MODULES OF VISIONX AT A GLANCE
- VisionX Basic: Viewing images
- VisionX X-ray: Acquisition and editing of X-ray images. The VisionX X-ray module is compatible with all current X-ray and scanner systems from Air Techniques.
- VisionX Video: CamX functions. Start, view, edit: with VisionX you can easily control all current camera systems from Air Techniques.
- VisionX Inspect: Inspection tool for acceptance tests and consistency checks, as well as for monitor tests and image plate quality checks.
- VisionX DICOM Starter: Connection to DICOM systems. Diagnostic exchange, interdisciplinary assessment of findings, co-treatment by colleagues: with the DICOM interface from VisionX you can very easily receive patient data from DICOM systems and send images to DICOM systems.
- VisionX 3D: Viewing and acquiring CBCT images. VisionX 3D offers different views for your diagnosis of CBCT images: panoramic views, transversal layer images (TSA) and multiplane reconstruction (MPR).
DIGITAL IMPLANT WORKFLOW WITH VisionX & SICAT
Provecta 3D Prime, VisionX and SICAT Implant -Your partners for simple, fast and accurate implant planning
- User-friendly, intuitive implant planning
- Seamless integration from the SICAT Suite into VisionX
- Open interface: DICOM, STL
- Chairside drilling template production possible
- Implant planning with SICAT Implant 2.0.20 now possible
|VisionX incl. VisionX Connect||Valid from version 3.0.10, order number: E7300|
|CPU||≥ Intel Core i3|
|RAM||≥ 4 GB
For automatic nerve canal proposal: ≥ 8 GB
|Operating systems||Operating system 64-bit:
Microsoft Windows 10 (Pro or higher)
Microsoft Windows 11 (Pro or higher)
Microsoft Windows Server 2019
Microsoft Windows Server 2022
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (not Windows RT)
Microsoft Windows 10 (Pro or higher)
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2016
|Hard disk||Workstation (without database) ≥ 50 GB
The database memory requirements depend on the number of images taken at the surgery in question.
(Camera image: approx. 1 MB, X-ray image: approx. 2 MB – 10 MB, CBCT: 200 – 300 MB)
|Data backup||Daily data back-up|
|Installation media||DVD-ROM or download|
|Interface||Ethernet ≥ 100 Mbit/s|
|Graphics card||Resolution ≥ 1280 x 1024
Depth of color 32-bit, 16.7 million colors
For viewing 3D X-ray images: NVIDIA GeForce ≥ 1 GB
For automatic nerve canal proposal: NVIDIA GeForce ≥ 4 GB
For acquiring 3D X-ray images see requirements of the X-ray units (ProVecta 3D Prime)
|Diagnostic monitor||In accordance with DIN 6868-157, room category 5 or 6 (depending on the requirements)|
|Notes||Data migration is possible from an existing DBSWIN installation in VisionX from DBSWIN 5.11 or higher.|